Railroad Forums 

• How to railfan South Florida for Railfan Canadian Citizens

• Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
 #1004494  by Sylvain727

Hello, how to railfan South Florida for Railfan Canadian Citizens in the Fort Lauderdale,Hollywood area for FEC,CSX,Tri-Rail and Amtrak ?
Whats the rules in the eye of police and Homeland Security forces please for railfanning these railroad tracks in South Florida to film and taking
pictures of trains along FEC,CSX railroad tracks ?
 #1004510  by Noel Weaver

Just about a year ago I answered this same question in detail. I never even got the courtesy of a "thank you" for my trouble. It would be a good idea for you to check out my answer from last year.

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... 74&t=68315

A "THANK YOU" would go a long way.
Noel Weaver