Railroad Forums 

• Another piece of C&O history...gone

• Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
 #923954  by iceman977th

The days of the C&O on the CSX Kanawha Sub are numbered. As we speak, Big Sandy Junction has been switched over (Brown Street is no longer in existance), intermediate signals at CA514.6 & CA515.5 are now bare skeletons, until tomorrow, Clyffeside is a bare skeleton, & 19th Street is the only remaining signal section to be completed. As of right now, the only remaining signals on the Kanawha are the signals guarding NC Cabin, but we can only guess when those will go.

Didn't have my camera with me yesterday or today, so all I had was my phone. This was taken about 3:30PM yesterday.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy14 ... G_0856.jpg