Railroad Forums 

• New member from Pine Bluff,AR

• Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
Discussion related to railroad activities past and present in West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennesee, Alabama, Arkansas and Loiusiana. For discussion specific to Washington, D.C/DelMarVa, please click here.
 #747962  by legsbluetrain

Hello,new member from Pine Bluff,AR.I railfan UP's Pine Bluff sub in Pine Bluff,AR.The Pine Bluff sub starts south of the UP yard in Pine Bluff,runs through downtown,and south toward Texarkana on the old Cotton Belt line,running paralell US 79.The McGhee sub starts east of Missouri Street crossing and runs south paralell US 65 and US 165.The White Bluff sub starts under University overpass and goes to Little Rock,paralell AR state highway 365.
 #748253  by Gadfly

Welcome from a fellow Razorback! I was born in Dermott, AR, moved to Dardanelle, then to North Carolina as a child. Now retired from Norfolk Southern.
:P

Gadfly
 #748314  by legsbluetrain

Gadfly wrote:Welcome from a fellow Razorback! I was born in Dermott, AR, moved to Dardanelle, then to North Carolina as a child. Now retired from Norfolk Southern.
:P

Gadfly
Arkansas Midland had a Santa train run through Dermott Sat.I got pics of it.
http://twitpic.com/photos/legsbluetrain
 #900847  by fauxcelt

Welcome to Railroad.Net "legsbluetrain" from a member of this web site who lives in North Little Rock.

Laurence