Railroad Forums 

• Stevens Pass Railfan

• Discussion related to railroading activities past and present in the American Pacific Northwest (including Northern California, Oregon, Washington, and southern British Columbia).
Discussion related to railroading activities past and present in the American Pacific Northwest (including Northern California, Oregon, Washington, and southern British Columbia).

Moderator: lbshelby

#1157669  by ctbrow

I could use a little help. Anyone know what happened to the amazing historical site put together by westr? I'm guessing it moved or was taken down by the host, but I haven't seen any posts on railroad.net from westr in a couple years. Is it gone for good? A real shame if it is. Site was at: http://myweb.msoe.edu/~westr/stevens.htm Thanks a bunch.
 #1240223  by westr

My website was hosted by my alma mater. In 2012, they changed their policy and stopped providing public server space for alums. I haven't rebuilt the site yet as I haven't decided where to relocate it and have been busy with other things. In the meantime, if there is some info you're looking for, I can try to give you an answer. Thank you for your interest.