Railroad Forums 

• Computer & Gaming Simulation Guidelines

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#54454  by AEM7AC920

Welcome to the Computer & Gaming Simulations thread, here are just some things to get straight before posting.

1. Please say on topic, this thread is for RAILROAD-RELATED Computer and Gaming Simulations only.

2. Absolutely No Flames! Opinions are completely welcomed but please do not direct or attack any harsh or rude comments towards anyone else. If you have a problem with someone then please discuss it by using the private message system.

3. If you need help don't be afraid to ask! If you have information to share please do share, I am interested in pics and web pages and the same might apply for other people so feel free to add links to your personal home pages, or other train related items in the train-sim web links.

Lastly Have Fun and Enjoy! If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or PM me or Dti407. I am generally on the computer two or three times daily and should be able to answer questions within 24 hours.

Have A Nice Day Everyone!
 #887801  by Jeff Smith

One additional note: recommendations, advisories, opinions and links provided here are the opinion of the member/poster. Railroad.net makes no specific endorsement, implied or otherwise.
 #992324  by LIRRMEDFORD

Today one transportation board that I was a member of and has been online for a long time was closed due to copyright lawsuits being filed against them. This is because they allowed users to post links to torrents and direct downloads of simulations in order to skip having to pay. I would like to say posting any link like that here will be deleted immediatly and a warning will be given out by me directly. Downloading PAYWARE games in anyway where you do not pay for them is ILLEGAL and although its not text copywrighting it is still COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT and will not be tollerated. Although I don't expect that from any of our simulation veterans here It is better to be safe then sorry and is a good rule for new comers.

Thank You
LIRRMEDFORD