Railroad Forums 

• New Subway Simulator

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#838071  by StevieC48

Anyone know the trick to get the game to run on Win 7. Any help would be appreciated. If ther is a thread I apologize point me to the right direction.
 #849054  by sixflagscoasters

Hey Stevie!

Are you running the game under Administrator?

I have Win Vista, and I just right click on the game in the start menu and click on run as administrator. I am not sure if Win 7 has the same feature, but give it a try and let me know by replying or PM.
 #963849  by MBTA1016

I have been having a problem in vol 1 the path, sometimes when I stop at a station anywhere and in the cab view the window facing the outside going forward will go dark but it still shows the controls on te inside.
And all the other views work fine
 #967190  by MBTA1016

LIRRMEDFORD wrote:If you could post your specs that would be great most important thing to include is processor,ram,Hard Drive Size and Video Card info :D

Resolution is 1024x724 I don't know other specs off the top of my head
 #968201  by LIRRMEDFORD

Chances are on with a problem like that you don't have a strong enough graphics card. I would recommend upgrading. Any radeon 6000 series or higher would be great. If your a Nvidia user then anything in the GTX seriers would be a good choice.
 #968312  by MBTA1016

LIRRMEDFORD wrote:Chances are on with a problem like that you don't have a strong enough graphics card. I would recommend upgrading. Any radeon 6000 series or higher would be great. If your a Nvidia user then anything in the GTX seriers would be a good choice.

I know for sure the graphics card is up to date, but know what kind it is yet
 #1035502  by MBTA1016

LIRRMEDFORD wrote:are you running xp,vista,or windows 7?
I'm gonna go with either vista or xp. I haunt played played in a while since I got a laptop.