Railroad Forums 

• AttentionAuran Fans /MBTA Fans: - Created -Framingham Line!

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#422842  by PraiseX6

I've been creating the Framingham MBCR line. This will be strictly for 2006 users. There is still lot of work that needs to get done but I am ready to put in the effort. For the most part this was a dead project but if your interested in helping - We will work together to make this route amazing.
 #963628  by MBTA1016

2 things

1. Is this for trainz simulator 2006
2. If it is can u email it to me
 #967124  by MBTA1016

LIRRMEDFORD wrote:Posting a couple of screenshots for us before we download it would help go a long way. Thanks in advance :D
When will the screen shots be up, and did u make the mbta commuter rail trains, scenarios like switching withe csx or running a passenger train from Boston to Worcester, stuff like that
 #978959  by MBTA1016

Praisex6 when will thus route be available for download or will you email it to us. This has got my attention because I'm an mbta and csx fan and both run on this line .
Also did u make the whole thing from Worcester to Boston and associated branches and yards like beacon park in Allston ma.
 #979682  by MBTA1016

canobiecrazy wrote:This topic is from 2007. I seriously doubt they still even come to this forum.
I would still like to get this add on