Railroad Forums 

• Train Dispatcher

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#1309021  by RRSignal2

Does anybody know if this is still for sale? Second hand or whatever is fine, if permissible. Their site says it was still able to be found on eBay from time to time.

I'm actually more interested in the Track Builder, especially for version 2, if possible. I think I owned a registered copy at some point because I remember tinkering with some routes, though I never completed one since I didn't have track charts at the time. This was in the mid or late 90s, mind you.
 #1309607  by RRSignal2

Thanks, but do you (or anyone else) know if it will generate territories for version 2? I'm under the impression that it won't, though I would definitely buy it if it can. Alternatively, I guess I'll have to wait to see if something shows up for sale on eBay or wherever.
 #1309611  by Rockingham Racer

If you owned a version of Track Builder, Tom Levine might be able to retrieve your password and install info. Don't be surprised if there is a fee for this service.