Railroad Forums 

• NICKEL PLATE RAILROAD documents

• Discussion related to the Norfolk & Western, up to 1982. Also includes discussion of the Virginian Railway (1959); Wabash; Nickel Plate; Pittsburgh & West Virginia Railway; Akron, Canton & Youngstown Raiload (all 1964); and the Illinois Terminal (1981).
Discussion related to the Norfolk & Western, up to 1982. Also includes discussion of the Virginian Railway (1959); Wabash; Nickel Plate; Pittsburgh & West Virginia Railway; Akron, Canton & Youngstown Raiload (all 1964); and the Illinois Terminal (1981).
 #909681  by malloryknoxs

I have a ventilation record, heated car record both are mint shape and have never been used. Also a 3 stock certificates(1951, 1960. 1962), train pass from 1926, the business card from the president of Nickel Plate.

Question #1

With the documents I found match covers from different places to eat around Indiana. Could this be places that the train would stop at?

I have tried selling this whole lot on ebay without the matches. It did not sell. Are these documents not desired or collectibles?

I find all of it very interesting.

Please let me know

Thank You

Mallory
 #909705  by mtuandrew

Hi malloryknoxs,

I'm moving your post to the Norfolk & Western, VGN, WAB, NKP, P&WV, ACY, IT forum. You'll probably see a better response there, since your topic isn't really related to Commuter Rail.

Welcome to the forum!