Railroad Forums 

• Working at the KCS Beaumont Yard

• Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.
Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#751395  by 3rd Gen. Brakeman

My father works out of the Port Arthur Yard. Is that close enough?
 #751396  by shawnd71

i was trying to get some info on working at kcs bmt.
 #751401  by 3rd Gen. Brakeman

Well, what would you like to know? My father has worked in Beaumont as well. If you aren't an employee already, you can get on the KCS human resources website and check for open jobs. As I understand it, they pulled the crews out of the Beaumont yard and the work done there is actually done by the crews out of Port Arthur. If there was a job open in that area, my father would know about it. Let me know what you're looking for.
 #751410  by shawnd71

sent u a pm
3rd Gen. Brakeman wrote:Well, what would you like to know? My father has worked in Beaumont as well. If you aren't an employee already, you can get on the KCS human resources website and check for open jobs. As I understand it, they pulled the crews out of the Beaumont yard and the work done there is actually done by the crews out of Port Arthur. If there was a job open in that area, my father would know about it. Let me know what you're looking for.