Railroad Forums 

• KCS 666

• Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.
Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#528847  by Running Bear

Here's something that KCS doesn't admit to very often, if they can help it.

#529043  by Leo_Ames

Admit to what?

#529049  by Running Bear

Look at their roster and see if you can find 666.

#529111  by Leo_Ames

I can't find a official KCS roster their website. If your going by some non company roster, I'd say its the 3rd party's fault for not including it.

#529206  by Running Bear

I've looked at three different rosters and not found it listed on any of them. Strange.

#529413  by GOLDEN-ARM

I had no problem, locating this loco, on any roster I looked at. Starting on the top of this KCS forum, I clicked the "official" link to the KCS. I then clicked the "english" button. Then I went to the "general public" tab, on the top right, then I clicked the "KCS Historical Society" tab. I then went to "SD-40-2", and there it was, for all to see, the "666", right there in the open. EVERY roster I have been to, had this loco. Let's find something to really talk about, huh? Here's the link. KCSI