Railroad Forums 

• what to expect

• Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.
Discussion related to the past and present operations of Kansas City Southern Lines, including affiliates Texas Mexican Railway, Grupo Transportation Ferroviaria Mexicana (TFM), and Panama Canal Railway Co. Official web site can be found here: KCSOUTHERN.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#342807  by resauto

well..........I'll be going to an interview with the KCS in North Tx. here shortly within the next 2 weeks....what should I expect? I accepted the offer and I have an interview to go to. Orientation training starts near the end of Feb at the KCS facility in Shreveprt...what should I expect there also....thanks.

#346236  by scharnhorst

If your a rail fan don't tell them that you are a rail fan or a model railroader until after you have been hired. Not all railroads will say anything but there's always that question that might be slipped in on a face to face interview. Don't bring up any minor crimes such as DWI or petty slap on the wrist crimes to there attention if it took place years ago. If they don't ask you something don't tell them.