Railroad Forums 

• Looking for an Railroad that had a J C initial.

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#817845  by snabowne

Wow, I think you are right. I thought the underside read JCRR but I think you are right that it is actually ICRR. Well, I am sorry for the time wasted for you all that looked into the JC initials for me. This is for my work, but I do come from a family of train enthusiasts. My uncle built a small ride-able steam locomotive by hand and my father designed a ride-able train and track in our backyard growing up that now my toddler can ride on also. Thank you to all of you for your help- it seems that I need to look into ICRR now instead. It sounds as though that will be an easier pursuit.
Thank you so much, abby
 #919950  by scharnhorst

JCDX Jefferson County Drainage District No. 6
JCLX Mid-Am Equipment Incorporated
JCSX Heritage Operating LP

are the only company's with AAR reporting marks that I can find.