Railroad Forums 

• Reading Lancaster and Baltimore Railroad

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#1095166  by pennsyboy1962

Hello All I am in search of scouting and survey details concerning the RL&B RR. Primarily looking to verify the start of construction of a Tunnel south of the town of Mohnton,then Mohnsville, in Berks County. The original railway company was the Mohnsville Adamstown Railway which RL&B purchased in 1900. I would appreciate any help from the membership.Everyone I have been told to contact winds up not having any information. I am hoping I am not just beating the tar out of this Dead Horse!
Thanks all! Paul
 #1095311  by pennsyboy1962

Thanks Carter The Mohnton website has some of the pictures I have and I have helped to straighten out some of the History issues that have occured with mis-identification. The goog;e link looks somewhat bpromissing though