Railroad Forums 

• [ASK]Indonesia train journey sugesstion

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#1481867  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

george matthews wrote:
CarterB wrote:Is it crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide?
You'd be up before the beak for sure. He'd give you a long stretch inside.
Mr George Matthews, what do i want to give how to take a walk using local train in Bandung Operational Area? Delicious sir, lots of mountains and hills that you can meet
 #1481886  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

CarterB wrote:I don't worry, it's Alfred E. Neuman!!
Just calm down, don't use an exclamation mark, halah ... it's okay to be called using the username
Vcbl
Halah : word of something affirmation sentences
 #1481888  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

CarterB wrote:I don't worry, it's Alfred E. Neuman!!
LGBT : Let's Get's Back to the Topics
 #1482081  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

johnthefireman wrote:I have no idea what anyone is talking about in the last few posts, but probably don't want to anyway...
That's ... about how to train in Indonesia Sir Johnthefirman
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #1482485  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Now, at the station that I often use as a hunting point for train photos Sepanjang, there're already nearby hotels namely "Airy Eco Syari'ah Ketegan"
Here the facilities're there
Drinking water
TV
AC
Bath equimpent
Clean bed
WIFI
The way to get here's as follows
From station :
Straight ... there is a T-junction then turn right, go straight, there is a crossing train crossing, turn left, there is a slight straight line and the main is until you see a sign that says AIRY ECO SYARI'AH KETEGAN