Railroad Forums 

• Railfan Facebook Page

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#1263502  by trainsonrails

Hi Everyone,

I have started a Facebook Page for Railfans. If you have a personal Facebook account, could people on this forum think about liking the page? 
The Page is for Railfans around the world to keep up to date with heritage operations, special deals on Rail Travel and much more. It would be great if you guys can help by clicking Like!

Cheers,
Glen

Link to Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Railfans ... 263?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by trainsonrails on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1263544  by mtuandrew

Welcome, Glen trainsonrails! Since you mentioned railfanning around the world, I've moved your post to the Worldwide Railfan subforum - if you feel it fits better another place, please message that forum's moderator or Jeff Smith, the supervisor for all of RAILROAD.NET's forums.
 #1263607  by trainsonrails

mtuandrew wrote:Welcome, Glen trainsonrails! Since you mentioned railfanning around the world, I've moved your post to the Worldwide Railfan subforum - if you feel it fits better another place, please message that forum's moderator or Jeff Smith, the supervisor for all of RAILROAD.NET's forums.
Thanks for your help Mate! Fingers crossed this will make people like the page! :)