Railroad Forums 

• Heber Valley RR

• Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Komachi

#1472808  by backroadrails

I couldn’t find a forum for this so I thought I would make one. Anyway the Heber Valley RR has purchased Pan Am Railways GP9’s 52,72, and 77. The 52 and 77 are in “heritage” paint and are Pan Am’s heritage units. The 72 is in Guilford paint and has been out of service for some time.
 #1472866  by Backshophoss

Herber Valley RR is a former DRGW branch,possibly from the Provo yard,is isolated from the rest of the network.
The closest the ex guilford geeps will get is UP's(ex-DRGW)Provo yard,and get trucked to the tourist line from there.