Railroad Forums 

• Constantly logged out.

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1052350  by 25Hz

I keep having to log in multiple times a day even though i'm not deleting cookies or logging out. This applies to multiple devices including 4 computers and 2 iPhones. No issues with other sites.
 #1052746  by morris&essex4ever

Maybe you're automatically logged out after a certain amount of time of inactivity?
 #1052990  by DutchRailnut

it logs you out, because of the many devices you use.
 #1053043  by 25Hz

Hmm, I'll see if there is correlation in timing. If so i'll try to log out before switching from infrequently used devices.
 #1295154  by Tommy Meehan

I have been having a lot of trouble opening the site the past two days. Anyone else?

Can anyone see this thread? I found this thread in View your posts. This discussion subforum doesn't seem to show up on the Board Index. Weird!