Railroad Forums 

• Advertising on Railroad.net

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1140779  by piker

ten pop ups behind the window in five minutes this morning. cache emptied, cookies gone, restarts, the works. still happening and only on this site. this is annoying
 #1140836  by piker

Well I'm sorry to snivel. Two hours later I've done the housecleaning and I'm good to go. I'm always dismayed when I notice how little control I have over who this machine talks to.
 #1141365  by Patrick Boylan

who's responsible for this? I go to http://www.top10-best.com/l/top_10_best ... jokes.html top_10_best_lord_of_the_rings_jokes.html
and there are 5 sponsored links, the first one for health insurance, then 2 for Amtrak jobs, then Lionel LGB trains, then "train tickets save here".

Then when I go to rr.net to tell you guys about it the first banner ad I see is for The Hobbit.
Do you realize that the human race will not be able to reproduce if we have too many people who are both Tolkein and railroad foamers? I won't be able to post for the rest of the evening, I have to get to my Klingon Language Institute meeting.