Railroad Forums 

• Class II general discussion forum disabled?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#961701  by MBTA3247

Is there a reason the general discussion forum for Class II railroads is locked and apparently devoid of any topics? I tried accessing it to see if there was a topic for New England Central or Vermont Rail System, but got a "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum" error instead.
 #1011164  by Jeff Smith

For the life of me, I could not figure out what was wrong in the settings I selected. Nevertheless, I copied permissions from a similar forum and it now should be free and clear to navigate. Thanks for bearing with me, and apologies for the delay!