Railroad Forums 

• Not Receiving email notifications of replies to threads

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#880243  by Silverliner II

I am not receiving any email replies to any posts I make or reply to in any of the forums here. This has been going on for about a week now. A quick check of recent threads I replied to show I did mark the selection to receive email notifications. Any idea if it is just a transition glitch or not?
 #880304  by MEC407

I've experienced this problem intermittently in the past, but it always seemed to clear itself up within a day or two.

You might also want to verify that the email notifications aren't ending up in your spam folder. I've had that happen a few times as well.
 #880316  by Silverliner II

Nope, they aren't heading for my spam folder. I've actually only been getting notifications on one of a dozen threads I've been on in the past three days.... guess I'll have to manually check everything later tonight.....