Railroad Forums 

• PM (Private Message) Issues

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#731192  by Otto Vondrak

I know I've gotten a couple of PM's from you recently, so has this problem always persisted?

Aside from your inbox being full, I'm not sure what the problem is. I just sent you a test PM, see if you can reply to it.

-otto-
 #779140  by Aa3rt

PM's remain in the Outbox until they are read by the recipient. After they are read (or at least accessed, no guarantee that the recipient actually reads them) the message then appears in the Sent box.
 #779227  by Otto Vondrak

Aa3rt wrote:PM's remain in the Outbox until they are read by the recipient. After they are read (or at least accessed, no guarantee that the recipient actually reads them) the message then appears in the Sent box.
Yes, what he said.

-otto-