Railroad Forums 

• CALIFORNIA HERE THEY COME...

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#713196  by NYS&W142Fan

It looks like you two are having a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy every mile! You are seeing things that some of us may never see. Great Pictures!
 #713226  by alsorailfan

Looks like you're having a great time. Cheyenne was my favorite 'starting' point way back then when I traveled a bit. Do savor every moments of your travel and good luck with the settling down at the 'coast'.
chris
 #713574  by Gilbert B Norman

Mike and Jessie, it appears you are passing through my railfanning haunts when I was stationed at Hill AFB during 1968-69. Peterson UT MP 976 (exit 94 off I-84) has a curve favorable for morning photography. "Back in my day", of course there were Gas Trubines (one is preserved at Ogden Union Station), and both the City of LA and City of St Louis to photograph - and no RR cops to run you off!
 #719325  by Tadman

Can we request lots of Niles Canyon Railway/Museum photos and maybe an article? Good luck to both of you!