Railroad Forums 

• Summary of April Fools 2013 Railroad.net Tomfoolery

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1170660  by lirr42

Every year it's funny to come on these forums on April 1st and see what some of our more "creative" members have decided to think up this year for an April Fools prank on the unsuspecting Railroad.net masses, and this year's celebration of the defacto holiday boasted some creative ideas. While it's a couple days late, here's some of the trick's I've come across this year:
Remember, "believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see!"
 #1170822  by MEC407

In the seven forums I moderate, I didn't see any April Foolery this year. Not sure whether I should be disappointed or relieved...? :wink:

I came up with a few good ones in the past. One of them, in an example of "life imitates art," sort of came true a few years ago (Pan Am / Norfolk Southern joint venture).