Railroad Forums 

• Is N.A.R.P. alive?

• General discussion of passenger rail systems not otherwise covered in the specific forums in this category, including high speed rail.
General discussion of passenger rail systems not otherwise covered in the specific forums in this category, including high speed rail.

Moderators: mtuandrew, gprimr1

#1305122  by mzu2006

Happy Thanksgiving,
I am trying to obtain my membership materials from NARP (National Association of Railroad Passengers). It has been over 2 month since they processed the payment.
I attempted to contact them by e-mail (the mailbox is full), I even stopped by their office and contacted them on Facebook with no result. I support the cause of the NARP, however due to lack of response it looks to me that the organisation is dead.
Is it so? Can somebody comment?

P.S.
Dear moderators, this is the best section I found for the topic. Please move the thread to more appropriate forum section if necessary
 #1305213  by MACTRAXX

MZU: Yes-NARP is still active - the appropriate place for this post is the General Discussion - Passenger Rail section...

See: http://www.narprail.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; with Email address: [email protected]

MACTRAXX
 #1305350  by mzu2006

MACTRAXX,
thank you for your reply
Unfortunately, as I stated in the previous message, the e-mail does not accept any messages (e-mail returns with "mailbox full" reply). Even stopping at the headquarters (near Union Station in the DC) did not solve the problem: the girl that came down to talk to me was no help at all. The mere presence of a website does not guarantee that the organisation is active.

PS. Dear moderators, I decided to continue posting here, not to create duplicate topics. Please move the topic to the appropriate section of the website.