Railroad Forums 

• Private equipment collection at Colonie and Glenmont

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1333418  by tree68

If you want the stuff in Colonie, you'd better hurry....

A friend sent me a pic of the scrapping underway just a few minutes ago...

Working on posting same.
 #1333427  by lvrr325

traingeek8223 wrote:S2 in Colonie is being scrapped as I type.

Just to clear up some confusion that may exist, neither myself or my organization is involved in anything happening on this site at this point. I am just reporting information forwarded to me.

I guess this being at the end of the page folks didn't see it before going on about their own posts.
 #1333493  by Sir Ray

lvrr325 wrote:
Just to clear up some confusion that may exist, neither myself or my organization is involved in anything happening on this site at this point. I am just reporting information forwarded to me.
I guess this being at the end of the page folks didn't see it before going on about their own posts.
I don't get this - the next post was from tree68 that his friend had taken images of the scrapping, then the next post was someone asking tree to post those images. Nothing to do with traingreek.

I read traingeeks's "I am just reporting..." post as a variant on "Don't shoot the messenger", which is fair enough.
 #1333524  by deandremouse

Sir Ray wrote:
lvrr325 wrote:
I don't get this - the next post was from tree68 that his friend had taken images of the scrapping, then the next post was someone asking tree to post those images. Nothing to do with traingreek.

I read traingeeks's "I am just reporting..." post as a variant on "Don't shoot the messenger", which is fair enough.

I think he's referring to the nonstop drama from previous pages in this thread with someone attacking him and not knowing the facts, blaming traingeek and the ATH&S for everything.That Locked this thread a few times...

Anyway has the RS3 been removed by flatcar yet? As well the former NYC Coach?
 #1333592  by lvrr325

Actually, it's like the first post on this page completely ignored the last post on the previous page, so I reposted it so that person would understand it's just one piece being cut up at this time.

I keep forgetting that there are folks who read this board who can't even follow from one post to the next when they're on the same page in bold bright colored large type.