Railroad Forums 

• CMSL service Rio Grande to Cape May

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#838925  by David

Here we go--We just had to be patient--I will permanently keep the old CMSL thread locked so we can start anew.
 #838937  by blockline4180

Nice! Maybe I'll head down there next Friday!
 #838949  by rrbluesman

It's good to see there will be a few trains running this year down there, I don't think I'll be able to get down there to ride one though.
 #838966  by NJT4272

See! I told you! Patience is a virtue!

I believe I may have to strap the horns to the Chrysler, roll down to Cape May, and salute the return of service!

Let's all do our best to get out there and support Tony!
 #838974  by ChrisU

NJT4272 wrote:See! I told you! Patience is a virtue!

I believe I may have to strap the horns to the Chrysler, roll down to Cape May, and salute the return of service!

Let's all do our best to get out there and support Tony!
Is the horn on the left a Wabco AA2? I plan to ride the train to Cape May sometime this year.
 #838984  by NJT4272

NJTArrow2 wrote:Is the horn on the left a Wabco AA2? I plan to ride the train to Cape May sometime this year.
The horn on the left is most certainly a Wabco AA-2. A genuine Ex-NJT Wabco AA-2. Recently restored and powder-coated silver.

It'll sound very unique saluting the CMSL, seeing as how an Arrow EMU has never roamed those rails.
 #839017  by Mr. Ed

Good things come to he (or she) who waits! (Had to be politically correct!)

Later!
Mr. Ed
 #839057  by ChrisU

NJT4272 wrote:
NJTArrow2 wrote:Is the horn on the left a Wabco AA2? I plan to ride the train to Cape May sometime this year.
The horn on the left is most certainly a Wabco AA-2. A genuine Ex-NJT Wabco AA-2. Recently restored and powder-coated silver.

It'll sound very unique saluting the CMSL, seeing as how an Arrow EMU has never roamed those rails.
Did it come from an Arrow 3 or an Arrow 2?
 #839068  by SemperFidelis

What? No one's going to say anything negative? But..but...

Congratulations to the CMSL!

Now let's all get down there and buy tickets to support this operation rather than just taking pictures. I know I will!
 #839071  by glennk419

I'm thrilled that they're back. Hope to be down next Wednesday. Round trip in an hour, I can squeeze that into my lunch break! :-D