• LV 112 to Ringoes

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by wolfboy8171981

38Q-10 north of Hagerstown MD with LVRX 112 in tow.
  by njt5140

I would expect it to get lost in the black hole of "Ebola" for a few days...
  by Kaback9

njt5140 wrote:I would expect it to get lost in the black hole of "Ebola" for a few days...
Not as big a blackhole as Selkirk!
  by PVRX1

112 made it to Allentown. It is not listed on the interchange report for today (3-19). So, it could still be in Allentown.

We are running Sunday this weekend.
  by glennk419

PVRX1 wrote:112 made it to Allentown. It is not listed on the interchange report for today (3-19). So, it could still be in Allentown.

We are running Sunday this weekend.
At least she's back on home rails.
  by wolfboy8171981

NS H76 is making a special run to Three Bridges to drop off 112 tomorrow (sunday) after working Agway.
  by PVRX1

H76 came east, dropped the 112, then ran to Manville and retrieved 10 or so flats with garbage containers on them, then went west to serve Agway.
  by CJPat

Nice Pics. I especially like the bridge shot. :-D
  by LV 112 Owner

Wolfboy and company,

Thanks for keeping the railfan community up to date on the whereabouts of 112 during its trip home.

Sunday's arrival was a fun but reliving over two year endeavor to get her there.

Thanks also to the crew of the BRW local for accommodating the railfans and some personal requests from me on the trip back to Ringoes for photo ops.

I posted on my home page a bridge shot that good friend and fellow LV fan Frank Conlon took, he has a way with the lens.

Scott Kwiatkowski
Pennsy Railcar Restorations LLC
http://www.lv112.com
  by LVRR Guy

Every so often I get a frame or two in focus. Usually by accident. LOL.
  by LVRR Guy

I was in Ringoes today and heard a couple guys talking about repainting 112. They were talking about repainting the loco in Pennsy colors instead of LV. I don't know if they were friends of the owner or other railfans. Hope it isn't so.
  by Otto Vondrak

LV 112 Owner wrote:Thanks for keeping the railfan community up to date on the whereabouts of 112 during its trip home. Sunday's arrival was a fun but reliving over two year endeavor to get her there.
Scott- Thanks for bringing LV 112 home!

-otto-
  by Lehighton_Man

I would doubt that it would be repainted into Pennsy, seeing as it is a Original LV engine... But the owner does like Pennsy, and has a Baldwin Painted in Pennsy, so Its Plausible. Thanks for bringing her Home LV 112 Owner. :)
  by Otto Vondrak

LVRR Guy wrote:I was in Ringoes today and heard a couple guys talking about repainting 112. They were talking about repainting the loco in Pennsy colors instead of LV. I don't know if they were friends of the owner or other railfans. Hope it isn't so.
Here is the definitive answer from the owner:

http://lv112.com/projects_LV%20112_paint.html