Railroad Forums 

• Ohio Railroad Books

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#1107873  by rogruth

Two books by Daniel L.Frizzi."An American Railroad Portrait:People,Places and Pultney",1993 which is about all of the railroads in and around Bellaire,Ohio and"Honoring Our Father",2003,which concerns the building of the B&O predecessor Ohio Central and the Ohio River and Western and its predecessors.
 #1636714  by BR&P

Well 16 years after the start of the thread, and 12 years after the last post, I will add two more to the list. And since I have orders from the bride to clear out at least SOME of the basement, I'll offer them for sale right here. $25/both includes shipping.

OHIO TROLLEY TRAILS Volume 1 by Harry Christiansen 1971 softcover, 154 pages

THE CLEVELAND RAILWAY The story of its operation and maintenance Westinghouse Electric 1924 reprinted by Connecticut Electric railway Assn softcover 68 pages
img879.jpg
img879.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 96 times
img880.jpg
img880.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 96 times