Railroad Forums 

• Train show in Toledo

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#14901  by mike

There's a train show at the Toledo Rec Center this coming Sunday, April 25th from 11-4. I've wanted to go to this show the past couple of years, but have never managed to get over there. This year hopefully that changes..

#15083  by matt

Yes, this is the Friends of Toledo??? Model Railroaders (something like that) show that takes place about 3 times a year at the Rec. Center. I've been to just about every one in the past 5 years and can say it's gotta be one of the largest in the midwest. There are vendors from miles and miles away selling just about every model railroading item imaginable along with 5-6 layouts, and my favorite, videos and DVD's, many shot in Ohio.

Admission after 11 is usually 3 dollars, but they'll let you get your first crack at the selection after 9 for I think 6 or 9 dollars. Parking is free.

The Lucas County Rec. Center is on Key Street in Maumee.
See you there!