Railroad Forums 

• Cleveland Railways 1227

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#157868  by mb41

This 1912 car is nearing the end of a 165K 22 year restoration at the Seashore museum in Maine. Classic center entrance 60 foot long passenger car.

#158299  by BaltOhio

This is an ex-Shaker Heights car. Is it being restored to Shaker colors, or its original Cleveland Ry. scheme when new? I assume that it still has m.u. connections and couplers, so I'd think that Shaker would be more appropriate.

#160908  by aline1969

From what I have seen and heard it is restored and painted to the Cleveland Railway days of the 1910's, 1920's and 1930's. Car looks awesome, the museum does have a matching trailer.