Railroad Forums 

• NS Chi Line - Eastbound Red GP7/9

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#154712  by casstelles

Earlier, I seen a red GP7/9 with torpedo tanks going east throgh Archbold (OH) around 1:45 PM. I think that the reporting marks said RMMA 139, but I only caught this at a moments glance.

#154794  by railohio

No "RMMA" listed in the Jan. '03 OREG, but there is an "RMMX" held by Railcar, Ltd. which seems to be affiliated with Buckingham Branch, Georgia Northeastern, Louisville & Wadley, and Progress Rail.
 #154927  by casstelles

I did see an 'a' in the last of the reporting marks, but I wouldn't make 100% acurate call on this reporting mark. Could it have been "RMA"?

#155101  by railohio

That's not listed in my ORER either.

Of course, that doesn't mean there wasn't a reporting mark issued in the last three years...