Railroad Forums 

• Galesburg Railroad Days

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#128756  by Rockingham Racer

Are they going to happen this year? Seems as tho I remember they did not last year, or that they were different [no equipment display? no yard train tour?]

Inquiring minds want to know!
 #128836  by Owen McGee

...are on for the weekend of June 25 this year. I will be there in the Hobo Jungle. They were on last year, too (my first time there), With a visit from 261, and yard tours. It was a good show!!!

OhioTOm

#139954  by route_rock

Yup they are on and there will be a new GE as a trackside display! Check out the new RR museum as well as the show at Carl Sandburg. Plus be nice to my brothers working this day. Stay off the tracks for your photos please as it is a busy line past the Amtrak depot. Be sure to wave at every crew as well .