Railroad Forums 

• Sioux City Iowa train show

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#8401  by stuart_iowa

help please
I found it listed on the trains.com web site and it just lists a date and place but i do not know where the event is being held at. some one please help with directions. the email address does not work that the site lists so anyone willing to help

Sioux City, IA
United States
Times
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission Fees
$5.
Description
Meet.
Contact Info
Harry Downs, 712-239-0619; [email protected].

I am going to call the number for more information but thought maybe some one here might know about it and give me directions
thanks
stuart

#8842  by pc c636

Hello,

I was told that it is at the old Milwaukee Road round house in the Riverside area of Sioux City. Anyone traveling sould take the Riverside exit off of I29 and head north. After about a mile you will come to a set of stop lights (if I recall correctly the 3rd set) you will have to turn. Turn east and you will cross a set of tracks and look North you are there. It has a couple pieces of equipment including the most dismanteled GN 1355 Pacific.

Thanks,
Craig Levine