Railroad Forums 

• web site app

• Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.
Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1423562  by east point

Mr Smith please get your web site to stop asking if I want to add your app. I do not and it is a very bad nuisance.
 #1423933  by ngotwalt

This might not actually be railroad.net, it could be the forum code that is being used. I know there are several forums that want me to download the tap a talk or something like that app. It is possible that its the people running that, not railroad.net itself that is trying to get you to download the app. I of course reserve the right to be wrong though...
Cheers,
Nick
 #1424054  by Jeff Smith

I haven't had any other reports, and it's not trying to do it to me. Are you accessing from a mobile device? What is the name of the app? Can you screen shot it for me? We're not supporting any such thing; our advertising is quite limited; I'm thinking it's something localized to you.
 #1511463  by gprimr1

I haven't had anything either. I would love to see a screenshot or any information about this.

Google Adsense is not active yet, we are transitioning the account, so it couldn't be from an ad.

We moved the site to a new server last Thursday/Friday to eliminate the 503 errors; I certainly want to hear any negative feedback, but in this case, we really do need some specifics since it's nothing either Jeff or I are implementing.

Tapatalk is def on the list; unfortunately, they changed their pricing plan so that you now have to pay them in order to place your own ads. It's going to be coming through, but it's not something we can do on day 1.