Railroad Forums 

• Noel Weaver needs our support

• Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.
Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1306415  by Cosmo

Noel is one of the all too few remaining fountains of first-hand recollection like Paul "3rd Rail" Joyce." While I may not always agree with every single one of his points, I would never devalue his contributions or debate his knowledge as it has always been first-hand. Ironically, there was something I was wanting to ask him about over the forum but can't recall atm.
Noel, you have my well wishes for a speedy recovery.
Hopefully they let you have a laptop while you're still recovering so you can see all these posts and hopefully I'll remember my question so I can give you something to take your mind off the traction. :wink:
 #1306429  by MEC407

I'm just now seeing this thread for the first time and wish I had seen it sooner.

I'm so sorry to hear that Mr. Weaver is going through this. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for a swift and full recovery.
 #1306454  by Greg Moore

MEC407 wrote:I'm just now seeing this thread for the first time and wish I had seen it sooner.

I'm so sorry to hear that Mr. Weaver is going through this. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for a swift and full recovery.
Agreed, just noticed this thread and hoping for the best.

It really is wonderful to hear from folks "who were there."
 #1306548  by R Paul Carey

Noel is a good friend of long standing and I'm grateful to the moderator for placing this thread on the NYC forum. News of Noel's "homegoing" is very encouraging, as I pray for his full recovery.

Paul.
 #1306549  by Rbts Stn

Hope you're feeling better Noel and are back on your feet (and on the site) soon.

Definitely before the upcoming holiday, no doubt named for you!