Railroad Forums 

• Noel Weaver needs our support

• Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.
Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1307274  by BostonUrbEx

Huh, only just now seeing this thread. Anyway, good to see Noel is now doing better. I know I've certainly seen his name all over this site. Glad to hear he's on the path to recovery after his accident. Best wishes and happy holidays.
 #1307454  by FLRailFan1

Noel, get will soon... I can't believe how these people drive in Florida. A few months ago, I had to swerve to avoid a wrong way driver and Florida is bike car accident capital of the USA.
 #1307689  by kilroy

Good to see you back Noel and that your sprints seem high after such an accident.

Continue to get well.
 #1307757  by Dick H

Noel: I hope you are continuing on the mend. Your great historical perspective
on many topics on this board is sorely missed.
 #1307766  by F40

I have had the privilege of meeting Noel Weaver in person back during my Florida trip on Amtrak several years ago. A neat person to be around, who knows the ins and outs of the railroads he has worked (and knocks some sense into the boards), and so selfless even for a rail-fan he never previously met like me. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
 #1307918  by cjvrr

Mr. Weaver,

I wish you a full and speedy recovery. And thank you for the knowledge you impart to us all on this board.

Chris
 #1307979  by airman00

I second everyone's thoughts and hope Mr. Weaver gets well soon. From his posts he is one of the most knowledgeable persons on this site.
 #1308733  by scoostraw

I just stumbled onto this thread.

Noel, you are one of the reasons I come to this forum. My best wishes to you. Keep us posted.
 #1309039  by acelaphillies

Noel,

I have not been as active on here lately so I just saw this. I am verry sorry to hear about your accident. You will be in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery. I am glad to see you back on here, as I always enjoy reading your knowledgable and helpful posts.

Merry Christmas,
Daniel
 #1309117  by glennk419

WOW, just noticed this thread.

Noel, best wishes for a full recovery and very happy to hear that you're doing better.

Best Wishes from Philadelphia for a Happy Holiday season to you and yours and I look forward to your future postings.