Railroad Forums 

• Have not seen NYA out east in Bridgehampton

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1052332  by dedm30junk

Well the freight finally went to Bridgehampton after almost 3 months of not taking any tank cars to pulver gas. They dropped off 6 tanks cars today and pick up the 4 cars thats been sitting out there for months.
 #1118082  by dedm30junk

Just had a delivery of gas today from Pulver in Bridgehampton and I ask the driver how is they getting gas since NYA hasnt delivered any gas in the past 6 weeks and he said that they are trucking gas in and NYA keep saying soon.The driver also told me that they used to get gas delivered by train once a week but in late 2011 NYA cutback with there trains coming out east. So I told the driver of the gas truck that maybe they dont want to come out this far since they are the only customer east of Babylon. Remember they stop serving EASTPORT FEED because of only 1 or 2 cars being delivered to them.