Railroad Forums 

• Help!!! Need NYA Decals

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #43683  by LUVFREIGHTTRAINS

Hey Guys,

I know long time no hear or see... The joy of being Management!! I am trying to make a GP38 NYA for my son amd I's layout. I have it painted the perfect color but in desperate need of the decals ( HO scale). If any has any or knows where I can get some please leave me a message here. I am willing to pay for them. Thank you in advance..hope to get out soon and catch the stone train at least once this summer.

David & Gang

#43695  by John 61

Here's a place that has them. They work good but are a little thick. The set includes enough logos ( 8 ) for 2 gp-38 and 1 SW-1001. I painted the bottom white stripe on the model instead of using the decal. Check the sites "Modelers Showcase" to see the models I built. Good Luck!

http://www.mgdecals.com/

#43722  by emfinite

Dave,

I have an extra set of these laying around. Tell Debbie to message me when she can and I will give them to you.

Joe

#43801  by SeldenJrFireman

Im getting ready to turn a Norfolk Southern GP38 into NYA 270. The next engine I will paint will be NYA 271.