Railroad Forums 

• New York Rail Car Corporation

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1478032  by ConstanceR46

Hi. Apparently Chicago's 2200-series cars were rebuilt by a outfit called the "New York Rail Car Corporation", and said outfit existed up till 2007. Are there any images of the CTA cars in NYC? I'm posting it in this board because i think it has to do with NYNJ.
 #1478146  by Ðauntless

This was a NY Cross Harbor Customer located in Brooklyn Army Terminal Pier 1 (when it was still there..).

They did the PATH Cars, some NYC Subway stuff, and apparently those CTA cars. I know of a photo of 2209 and 2215 down there around 1990.
 #1478199  by JoeRailRoad

Ðauntless wrote:This was a NY Cross Harbor Customer located in Brooklyn Army Terminal Pier 1 (when it was still there..).

They did the PATH Cars, some NYC Subway stuff, and apparently those CTA cars. I know of a photo of 2209 and 2215 down there around 1990.
I remember spotting subway cars there (pier 1) in my NYD/BEDT days.

Joe