Railroad Forums 

• NYA MP15AC 159?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1482820  by gregorygrice

Uncle Cheapo wrote:Coming back already?
CSX destroyed the wheels. Has to be changed out in Selkirk, then its attempt number 2 for trying to get it to Altoona...
Last edited by gregorygrice on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1483119  by Train2009

MP15AC #155 went back south on CSX Q433, it was reported on a Facebook group "New Jersey Railfan's Association" as it went by CP52 on the River Line this afternoon at 1 PM.
 #1486619  by tj48

Does anyone know if 159 or 155 have come back from Altoona?
 #1486639  by mikey cruz

Jokes on you I never said which it was..........lol But thanks for the info I couldn't tell anyway.
 #1486642  by gregorygrice

mikey cruz wrote:Jokes on you I never said which it was..........lol But thanks for the info I couldn't tell anyway.
Lol true.
 #1486647  by LINYARailfan

Any time frame as to when the 159 will be coming back to LI from Altoona? Also when will the 151 be sent out Altoona for rebuild? And where would a good spot in PA be located to see it on the way to Altoona or in the case for the 159 be coming back from Altoona?
 #1486652  by gregorygrice

LINYARailfan wrote:Any time frame as to when the 159 will be coming back to LI from Altoona? Also when will the 151 be sent out Altoona for rebuild? And where would a good spot in PA be located to see it on the way to Altoona or in the case for the 159 be coming back from Altoona?
There is no time frame. Nothing else is being sent out until one of those two return.
 #1486654  by LINYARailfan

gregorygrice wrote:
LINYARailfan wrote:Any time frame as to when the 159 will be coming back to LI from Altoona? Also when will the 151 be sent out Altoona for rebuild? And where would a good spot in PA be located to see it on the way to Altoona or in the case for the 159 be coming back from Altoona?
There is no time frame. Nothing else is being sent out until one of those two return.
Ok
 #1493987  by mwichten

Not my photo, but the caption on Facebook said “In the consist of 18G this morning. Looks like shes on her way home after rebuild”. Credit to the photographer Joe Aziz.
F213855D-DF36-42AB-AAD5-ACCDBBFC5600.jpeg