Railroad Forums 

• Overpass Replacement at Fremont

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1345340  by DogBert

I was near fresh pond the other day and noticed the first street off otto road that passes under fremont is closed, and it looks like one of the tracks / overpass has been pulled out. Anyone know if they're going to be replacing all these bridge segments? I believe there's one for each track, so there's 3 or 4 up there...
 #1345357  by vin5581

Interesting. I noticed a flatcar sitting in the Richmond hill freight yard on Lefferts Blvd the other day with 3 large bridge beams sitting on it. Maybe they are for fremont. As of today the car is still there.