Railroad Forums 

• Article regarding the Chester Branch

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

#983120  by blockline4180

X4401 wrote:I saw a crew today working on route ten where the HBB crosses it. They were using a large walk behind wet saw, had the fast lane blocked with a local PD car and four small traffic cones and a box truck. I'm not sure if this is related or not.

Went by there yesterday and the crossing on Route 10 is now replaced with a new concrete panel. Looks pretty nice! Now only if we can get more customers south of route 10 on the High Bridge Branch!
 #983291  by ns3010

The CB crossing of Route 10 has the same concrete panels. Not only does it look nice, but it is now a lot nicer to drive over as well!

I've been across the CB crossing several times since installation, but have yet to cross the HBB since replacement.