Railroad Forums 

• M&E Whippany Line

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

#473232  by MORRISANDERIEFAN18

Hello I'm new to the Forum, and I was wondering if any increase in freight traffic will be coming to the Whippany line? Thanks for understanding. Thanks for your help. All serious responses welcomed!!!!

Slight edits by Mod, for clarity..... :wink:

#473249  by washingtonsecondary

Well, thanks for clarifying where the whippany line was. And second, could you unjam your caps lock key?
 #473446  by blockline4180

MORRISANDERIEFAN18 wrote:HELLO IM NEW TO THE FORUM I WAS WONDERING IF ANY INCREASE FREIGHT TRAFIC WILL BE COMING TO THE MORRISTOWN AND ERIE ANYTIME SOON ON THE WHIPANY LINE NEAR WHIPANY ROAD??
How old are you? Take off the caps!

I posted something in the Morristown and Erie forum about a possible new customer coming to Cedar Knolls(I thought u did too), which is along the Whippany line. I don't know if the bids went out on it, but the state will probably release money next year for M&E to rehab a siding for this customer. Maybe they will start up by 2009? Possibly!!

#473473  by CAR_FLOATER

The hospitality here on this forum and Railroad.net sure makes me fuzzy all over.

CF

#473502  by washingtonsecondary

He answered the quesiton didn't he? It's not my fault typing with the caps lock key on is a sign of low breeding. But I will give the guy credit, atleast he didn't type in 1337-speak. LOLz....

#473530  by Jtgshu

CAR_FLOATER wrote:The hospitality here on this forum and Railroad.net sure makes me fuzzy all over.

CF
HAHAHHAH Group Hug!!!!

HAHHAHAAH

#473551  by CJPat

MORRISANDERIEFAN18 - Welcome to the Board. Don't mind that reception. You just tripped over their pet peeve (Cap Lock = yelling).

#473766  by nick11a

Jtgshu wrote:
CAR_FLOATER wrote:The hospitality here on this forum and Railroad.net sure makes me fuzzy all over.

CF
HAHAHHAH Group Hug!!!!

HAHHAHAAH
Followed by a group singing of "Kumbayah, My Lord, Kumbayah."

#474285  by Uzi-Cat

If I TyPeD LiKE ThIs DoEs ThAt MeAn I aM HiCcUpPiNg?

#475094  by GOLDEN-ARM

Yes, welcome aboard, M&E 18 fan. Time to "play nice", guys and offer help. Thanks! :-D