Railroad Forums 

• REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTING PICS, AND TRACKSIDE OBSERVATIONS

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

#452805  by GOLDEN-ARM

Any members wishing to post photos, and/or their "trackside observations" are going to have to include the date of the photo shoot, and/or the date of the trackside observations, in the title, and in the post. Topics with titles like "my latest photos" are subject to being edited, or deleted. A more user friendly title would read something like "My photos of Morristown, on 9-9-07" or something that will indicate to the readers, what they are going to see. Likewise, topics like "I saw the 18 today" won't make the cut, either. A better title might go along the lines of something like "M&E 18 spotted running light @ Dover, on 8-8-07". You wouldn't buy a book without a title. A little info goes a long way, making it easier for everyone. THANKS!!!