Railroad Forums 

• The Kitchi Gammi Club through Convent Station 1216 Hours

• Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.
Discussion about the M&E, RVRR and SIRR lines of New Jersey, and also the Maine Eastern operation in Maine. Official web site can be found here: www.merail.com.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, cjl330, mikec

#148986  by mountie17

kpiersol-
Hi, by any chance did you talk to two other railfans in a green car in the Staples parking lot in Morristown? If so, that was my dad and I. We saw the 20 heading west overtop of us on 280, so we hustled over to Convent. Btw, nice picture.

#149142  by njtmnrrbuff

Very nice picture kpiersol. Mountie17, I don't mean to branch off topic, but do/did you go to Montclair High School. I did and graduated two years ago.

#149174  by kpiersol

mountie17 wrote:kpiersol-
Hi, by any chance did you talk to two other railfans in a green car in the Staples parking lot in Morristown? If so, that was my dad and I. We saw the 20 heading west overtop of us on 280, so we hustled over to Convent. Btw, nice picture.
Yes, that was me. It was nice meeting you and thanks.

#149175  by kpiersol

njt/mnrrbuff wrote:Very nice picture kpiersol. Mountie17, I don't mean to branch off topic, but do/did you go to Montclair High School. I did and graduated two years ago.
Don't I wish. I graduated from high school in the mid 60s in the Reading, Pa. area.

#149194  by mountie17

njt/mnrrbuff- nope, I graduated from Chatham High,but thanks for asking though. :-)

#149224  by james1787

mountie17, I am a chatham high graduate.. what year? I graduated in 92'

#149345  by mountie17

James- I graduated in this year. :-D By the way, does anyone know where the 20 went after dropping the Kitchi Gammi? As of 5pm on the 19th 20 was still out of sight of the shops.