Railroad Forums 

• LA&L, B&H, WNYP Train Movements 2010

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#755570  by K4Pacific

The B&H interchanging 50+ LPG bang bangs in Painted Post was a site to behold Monday January 4th.
 #762315  by alsorailfan

Friday 1-22-10, 425-420-422 out of Lakeville with 12 cars. Picked up 3 hoppers from the northern part of Avon yard, 2 from Howlett Farms, picked up an empty center beam from Matthews Fields and was at Genesee Junction just before the 691 (?) CSX local with about 30cars came to drop off the loads for LA&L to take back south (23 cars). Did some switching for Barillla before I had to head back home. Lots of other activities took place such as CSX east bound with a switcher, etc. 418 was doing yard duties at Lakeville. Will post pictures later when I can pick out a few of the unexpected 456 pictures I took! (disadvantage of digital cards...but a good one...)
chris
Edit: Forgot that they stopped at Howlett again on the way south.
See LA&L 01-22-10 posting for the pictures.
 #762604  by alsorailfan

A bit of everything from the company working on the line into Sweetner Plus, checking/measuring/inspecting the tracks from the yard to South Lima Rd., CSX dropping off cars at Genesee Junction as well as the 'taxi '#55 with PA. plates doing the transport for CSX conductor/brakeman, Tartaglia HiRail pickup inspecting the R&S line, and so on. Busy day all around! And no didn't have time to have a beer! :-D

http://picasaweb.google.com/alsorailfan/LAL012210