Railroad Forums 

• First NS Through Coal Train on WNYP Tuesday AM

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#2622  by Whistleblower

:D Well boys, my people tell me the coal train was staged in the conway yard in Pittsburgh yesterday. If all goes well we hear that whistle blowing!!!! My people tell me it should role through today, however; I wouldn't be suprised if goes tomorrow, but it does look good.

The small wheels turns by the firing rod, the Big wheel turn by the grace of God!!!!!

#2869  by Alcoman

Anyone out there with a Camara today? Please post some pictures if possible.
 #2969  by Corry Railfan

"NS 524 Clear MS" That is what I heard on my scanner at 1:05am March 17th!!! Hats off to WNY&P for their dedication to get this railroad moving!! It was sure nice to see a train moving at track speed through corry! Sorry I was not able to get any pictures, it was to dark and I was plowing the city streets!!! Keep it up!!! More trains Please!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 #2996  by Corry Railfan

Ns 525 Just went through corry at 9:45pm !!! :D :D :D
 #3284  by biglat

What is the tenative schedule for trains to arrive/leave Meadville? I read something about Tues/Thur/Sat. Is this correct? Does anyone have any more specifics reg the trains running over the WNY&P, beginning at Meadville? Thanks!