Railroad Forums 

• Any WNYP activity in Meadeville?

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#210552  by railwatcher

Curious to hear of any regular traffic on the newly added milege on the Meadeville <------>Franklin/ Oil City ends of the WNYP. What kindof service is happening down there?

Greg
 #210662  by Luther Brefo

railwatcher wrote:Curious to hear of any regular traffic on the newly added milege on the Meadeville <------>Franklin/ Oil City ends of the WNYP. What kindof service is happening down there?

Greg
I haven't heard anything yet either. Me thinks, there is mandatory work to be done before full use of the line extension is allowable by the WNYP. (Bring it up to WNYP standards type of thing)
 #210691  by pablo

It's in use every day. It's just not in New York, and farther away from you, so less people see it.

Dave Becker
 #210858  by Matt Langworthy

I've seen pics elewhere to back up Pablo's point. WNYP has to use the Meadville yard so it can access the OCTL at Rouseville.