Railroad Forums 

• 5 engines Northbound to Genesee Junction

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#206222  by railwatcher

A sight for the camera to see.... #420, #424, #430, #421, & #425 headed to north this morning to Genesee Junction. Stopped to pick and drop three covered hoppers at the Grain Facilty north of Avon. Then proceeded North. At Genesee Junction the lash up was split. #421 and #425 (fresh out of mothballs) continued LAL duties switching at R&S and at Genesee Junction yards and will return to LAL. #420, #424 and #430 gained an R&S pilot and headed south towards Silver Springs.
And I have the pictures!!!!

Greg
 #206230  by Luther Brefo

railwatcher wrote:A sight for the camera to see.... #420, #424, #430, #421, & #425 headed to north this morning to Genesee Junction. Stopped to pick and drop three covered hoppers at the Grain Facilty north of Avon. Then proceeded North. At Genesee Junction the lash up was split. #421 and #425 (fresh out of mothballs) continued LAL duties switching at R&S and at Genesee Junction yards and will return to LAL. #420, #424 and #430 gained an R&S pilot and headed south towards Silver Springs.
And I have the pictures!!!!

Greg
Greg, can you send me the full sized pictures? Thanks.

#206365  by keeper1616

I saw them cross scottsville rd into the yard. 5 locos and 11 cars. It was quite a sight to see.